Presented by La Trobe University Mountaineering Club Inc.
La Trobe University
And the great outdoors
9:30am Monday 11 Dec 2017 to 10:30pm Thursday 31 Jan 2019 (Australia/Melbourne)
Thursday 31 Jan 2019 7:30am (Australia/Melbourne)
About this event
Membership application for La Trobe Uni Mountaineering Club. Membership of the La Trobe University Mountaineering Club (LUMC) is open to anyone who supports the purposes of the club (see below), though the majority of members are either students, staff or alumni of the university.
La Trobe Students $30 ($20 after June)
La Trobe Staff / Alumni $40 ($30 after June)
Non-affiliated membership $50 (email email@example.com with why we should condider your membership to obtain discount code)- A limited number of memberships are available for non-university affiliated people as the club is required to retain a high % of members which are university community - Priority for non-university affiliated people will be those who contribute substantially to the club.
Full year membership is from February 2018 - January 2019
The Purposes of LUMC are as follows
(1) To facilitate the involvement of the La Trobe University community in sport.
(2) Provide a friendly, social and affordable environment that encourages the enjoyment of, and participation in outdoor adventure sports
(3) To introduce people to outdoor adventure sports and advocate for and support outdoor adventure sports in the broader community
(4) Actively foster an inclusive environment that encourages advancement of technical, organisational and leadership skills and provides opportunity to increase the confidence of all club members
(5) To encourage an appreciation and respect of the natural environment
By joining the club all members agree that they will follow the club rules (constitution)
If for some reason you are struggling with using online system, let us know!
* Non - Affiliated Memberships
We are restricted in the # of non- affiliated memberships. If you think you would make a good club member and have skills that would benefit the club email firstname.lastname@example.org about why we should offer you membership. When discount code is entered into the price will be reduced to $50. A limited number of memberships are available for non-university affiliated people as the club is required to retain a high % of members which are university community - Priority for non-university affiliated people will be those who contribute substantially to the club.